- What is the limit on the exp on one pokemon?
- What is the limit on the cash that can be obtained?
- What is the limit on battle wins or losses?
- How was this site made?
- Is ABC for XYZ a fair trade?
- What do I get from beating the Orange League/Dojo?
- When was DelugeRPG site started?
- After how many steps will I encounter a Legendary Pokemon?
- Is the Daily Raffle reward the same for everyone?
- Are the Daily Raffle rewards selected by elves or an admin?
- What do the numbers next to each class in the pokedex mean?
- The 'Skip Pokemon Selection' button is missing!
- I logged in after a long time and my levels have changed!
The exp limit at this time is 100 million (100,000,000)
Do note that exp received is halfed every 25 million exp
Maximum cash is limited to 25 million (25,000,000). You will have to start spending it to continue receiving cash from battles and elsewhere.
Battles are capped at 100,000
A list of everything used to make and run this website posted on our About page.
If you think it is worth it, just go for it. If you think it is unfair, reject it. There are no set trade values for pokemon. If someone tells you something is worth a lot more than you think it is, don't trade with them
Nothing. But when you beat all leagues, along with the Orange League and Dojo, you will unlock certain legends. Check the Legends page to see which legends are unlocked.
On March 30th (31st in some timezones). It used to be known as PokemonDeluge.
Thats not how it works. This is actually calculated on every step. And there is an equal chance of getting a legend on each step. So, your present encounter has no effect on your future steps/encounters
See our page on Probability for more info.
Nope. Its randomly selected for each account. So, your friends will have received something different than the one you got.
No. They are randomly selected by the game servers.
What does this mean? "There are 23726 Normal, 374 Shiny, 1116 Metallic, 1078 Ghostly, 558 Dark, 717 Shadow Giratina (Origin)(s) on DelugeRPG"
Thats the number of pokes that have already been caught. Some have mistakenly thought it means the number of pokes remaining in the game. Thats not the case. These numbers do not indicate how rare a pokemon is.
This button is hidden from people using adblock. This is intentional.
We changed the levelling system a while back. See here for more info.